What to Expect at Your First Visit
1. Please bring the new patient forms (if you have them filled out), insurance information and your previous dentist's treatment records including x-rays.
2. Please expect about 1 to 1.5 hour for this appointment.
3. We will take full mouth x-rays (if necessary) and diagnostic photographs. A thorough professional teeth cleaning will also be done. You can expect a complete examination which includes soft tissue exam, gum exam, teeth exam, and bite inspection.
4. You will have the opportunity to watch some educational videos about maintaining an excellent oral health.
5. Please let us know if you have any emergency situation which needs to be taken care of. If you have any medical condition which requires you to take medication before your appointment, please make sure to have your medication filled.